Yours Mine & Ours

The daily chaos and special moments of a typical American blended family

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sippy's Baby Shower (and other weekend fun)

Yesterday we went to the shower for Baby Ezra. It was at an adorable gourmet pizza place in downtown Redlands. It's always fun to get our kids together and marvel at what attractive children we have all managed to produce. Seriously...it's out of control.

I am a lame picture taker so I stole this from Jessica. Why would I bother when the queen of cameras is present?

Afterwards, Ariella and I got our kiddos together for an evening playdate (no pics...too busy munching on McNuggets and enjoying each other's company).

It was "Fight Night" at Von's, so we made a quick stop at his house for some FABULOUS gumbo (still no pics...too busy stuffing my face).

No comments:

Post a Comment