Yours Mine & Ours

The daily chaos and special moments of a typical American blended family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Aquarium of the Pacific

Wednesday started out with parents who didn't want to cook breakfast, so we made an impromptu trip to our fav breakfast spot. Over breakfast, we decided to make an impromptu trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific since none of us had ever been there. I can say I went to an amusement park (sort of) with an 8 year old and a toddler with absolutely no planning involved. I didn't even have a stroller (and I was lucky to have a diaper bag). Anyway, it turned out to be a great day...so great that we upgraded our tix to a family pass. It was so relaxing that I took the kids back the following Friday (with a stroller and a few more diapers this time).






No comments:

Post a Comment