Yours Mine & Ours

The daily chaos and special moments of a typical American blended family

Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome Baby Ty (Better Late Than Never)







(Please excuse my back blogging): This past November we welcomed my nephew, Ty Robert Kenneth Wilkey. Megan let me stay in the room for the entire birth. It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced, and I am so grateful that she let me share the special moment. With exception of a little jaundice, he was perfectly healthy weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz. His cousin Karissa was one of his delivery nurses, and she did an awesome job (I would have thought SHE was the doctor). He is clearly in the running for cutest baby alive.

I am also very proud to announce that I have been named Godmother to Baby Ty! I am so honored (more baptism pics to follow).

1 comment:

  1. Wait... how is Karissa related to you? She was one of my nurses, too. I think she thought I was nuts with my natural birth/Hypnobabies stuff, lol, but she was very respectful of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete