Yours Mine & Ours

The daily chaos and special moments of a typical American blended family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

So Cal Storm!

Last Wednesday Shane called me at work and told me that I'd better get my a** home, or I wouldn't be able to get there later because of all the snow. As disappointed as I was to have to leave work early, I hightailed it up the hill. I spent Wednesday through Saturday barely leaving the house.


By Friday, I was over it and had to get out! I took the kids to Kam's sledding spot, but it was way too snowy to be outside for long. I got panicky, because it was getting really cold and the kids were getting wet despite their many layers of clothing. I wanted to get them warm ASAP so I drug them both home in the sled up the long steep hill. Cash was getting upset because his sled kept tipping and Kamden was upset because we had to leave. It was quite an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment