Yours Mine & Ours

The daily chaos and special moments of a typical American blended family

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Voted Least Likely to Have Her Own Blog

I have spent many hours (of work time of course) stalking my friends via their cute/clever blog pages. While they are very entertaining, I never saw myself as someone who would keep their own blog for several reasons. First of all, I can't even seem to update my Twitter status in a timely manner. My entries would be posted months after the event took place. Furthermore, I am terrible at taking pictures of my family...I usually have to steal them from the web pages of family members. Finally, the topics of my blogs would be as interesting www.watchingpaintdry.com (which is a real website and much more interesting than you might think).

I have decided, however, that my son's first year of life came and went too quickly with too little documentation. This would be a perfect way to chronicle my family's special moments (and a lot easier than pouring over a scrapbook project).

No comments:

Post a Comment